Tuesday, August 20, 2013

On the Move!

It's getting harder and harder to squeeze the pictures in, but I know that everyone wants to see bits and pieces of our day, so I promise that I will do my best!  We are getting our very tight schedule down, and I am amazed at how much learning is already taking place.  One of our best "stress relievers" is to go over to the King's Kids room for about 15 minutes and shake the wiggles out.  Here are some of our favorite things to do.
Zack is king of the hill while playing catch with Shawn.

Lucie smiles for Mrs. Sumner with her amazing criss cross applesauce pose.

Miss Ragone and Josh go for a swing.

Shawn plays catch (so fast that Mrs. Sumner cannot get a picture that isn't blurry! )     
We are so blessed to be at CCA.  There are so many exciting places to visit each day.  We need to remember to thank Jesus everyday for His gift!

2 comments:

The Purtics~ said...

LOVE the pics!! Thank you!!

Lisa Hickman said...

I love all these pics!

Post a Comment